Join our friends at the NJDEC and U.S. Commercial Service on November 7th from 8:30 am to 2pm ET for the Business Essentials: Protecting Intellectual Property Seminar. Held at the Four Gateway Center in Newark, New Jersey, this event is definitely one you don’t want to miss. Be sure to register and breakfast and lunch are included!
This seminar will delivers critically important information about intellectual property, is presented by experts from multiple government agencies that deal with intellectual property issues. Participants will learn mechanisms for obtaining IP protection overseas and strategies for determining where they should seek protection, and much more!
Participants will learn:
- How to protect their patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets in the United States
- The mechanisms for obtaining IP protection in overseas markets and strategies for determining where they should seek protection
- How to record their mark with Customs, with on-site help, in order to exclude counterfeit goods from entering the United States
- How to combat counterfeits on international e-commerce sites
- About government resources available to help U.S. businesses with intellectual property issues
We hope to see you all there! Did you know Kompass Databases are made up of over 35 million companies in more than 75 different countries? To learn more about our tools such as EasyBusiness, contact us.