Join our friends the U.S. Department of Commerce for the FREE Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum: Expanding Trade in North America and Beyond. This free six part digital series will run from July 28th to September 22nd and will cover the implementation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), this dynamic forum provides a unique opportunity to gain the tools, skills and networks to build an export strategy and develop business connections. Be sure to register!
Hear from Trade Experts and Seasoned Female Executives and Business Owners in six, 60 to 90-minute sessions on:
- July 28: USMCA & the Future of Trade in North America
- August 11: Tips for financing your exports & getting paid
- August 25: How to thrive in the Digital Trade Economy Under USMCA
- September 1: Will USMCA & Customs/Rules of Origin impact your company?
- September 10: Find the best legal Strategies for your global success
- September 22: Protect your most valuable asset – intellectual property
Additionally, 50 women business owners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Education, Design & Construction, Medical Devices & Services, ICT and Energy sectors have the unique opportunity to register for the six part virtual forum plus the following industry-focused activities for a reduced fee of $50:
- Dive deeper into the day’s topics during 30 minute facilitated break-out discussions, along with U.S., Canadian and Mexican firms in your industry, immediately following the virtual sessions on Financing, Digital Trade, Customs and Legal Strategies.
- Schedule virtual 1-on-1 meetings between July 28 – Sept. 22 with:
- Buyers + potential partners from Canada and Mexico
- U.S. Government trade experts and in-country industry specialists
- Work with a mentor to create a USMCA strategic market expansion plan, both for new and experienced exporters, that will highlight key topics and takeaways from the Forum series.
Opportunities like this don’t happen often so make sure you register for this amazing free series!
Kompass North America has recently put together two special EasyBusiness analysis’ reports: Supply Chain Analysis – to ensure your company is able to continue your supply chain and Sector Analysis – to see how COVID- 19 has impacted different business searches all over the world. For the full presentations and to learn how Kompass can help your business, contact us.